“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video

Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic and her husband, Fidelis Anosike leave fans gushing following a viral video of the both of them dancing.

The couple made headlines when images and videos of Rita Dominic and her husband‘s lovely wedding ceremony went viral online in November 2022. Since then, they have delighted fans by showing off couple goals on the internet.

The actress recently posted a video of her and her spouse showcasing their dancing prowess, eliciting admiration from their admirers.

Captioning the video, she wrote: “Say hello to your new #plutomanians courtesy of #Mira 😅🤗”

See netizens reactions below:

rebeccanneka_ asked: “So sweet. It’s not to marry early, the koko is, are you enjoying your marriage?”

stannze noted: “Even me, can’t do this dance like this 😂😍😍😍”

isioma_yocambel said: “I have watched more than 100 times 😢😢😢see the way she’s dancing it so classy 🙌most beautiful classy Reedee 🙌A queen will always be a queen🙅‍♀️❤️”

floral baby wrote: “Love sweet na you they rush”

bbellssexy penned: “So obsessed watching 🙌 Queen Riri with the smooth steps. Lovely family ❤️❤️❤️”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 8 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 8 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 3 days ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish