Fans Question Kcee’s SourceOf Wealth After Buying 9 Solid Automobile In One Year

Forum 9 years ago

Fans Question Kcee’s SourceOf Wealth After Buying 9 Solid Automobile In One Year

Instagram and Twitter are going Gaga concerning Kcee’s recent purchase, his gold customized whip. This year alone, Kcee has brought solid nine whip, I mean from his red G wagon to his white 2015 range rover and many more. The question on everybody lips is, what is the source of income, his an artist no doubt and artist in nigeria are well paid, but not that paid to afford all this fleet of cars.

See some of the comments on Instagram…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 6 days ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video
Forum | 1 week ago

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess