16-Year-Old Girl Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics)

Forum 7 years ago

16-Year-Old Girl Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics)

Sixteen-year-old Dolapo Makunjuola was all smiles on Saturday as she was crowned the “Queen of the Virgins” at the 2017 Miss Virginity beauty pageant held in Lagos.

Miss Makunjuola, a student, emerged winner out of 35 contestants....

“I am very excited to be the winner of this event,” said Miss Makunjuola, who thanked the organisers and her “fellow virgins”.

“I intend being a virgin until I am ripe for marriage and I don’t want to dent my image and that of my parents.”

It was a drab event inside the headquarters of Surulere local government devoid of the glitz and glamour usually associated with beauty pageants.

Each of the contestants only answered questions mostly on current affairs fielded by a master of ceremony.

No prize was announced for the winner of the pageant.

Adunni Adediran, the organiser, said the contest was an avenue to propagate the importance of women keeping their virginity till their wedding night.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 2 days ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge