Carabao Cup: I can handle you – Crystal Palace’s Andersen warns Man Utd attacker

Forum 7 months ago

Carabao Cup: I can handle you – Crystal Palace’s Andersen warns Man Utd attacker

Crystal Palace defender, Joachim Andersen has issued warning to Manchester United attacker, Rasmus Hojlund ahead of both teams’ Carabao Cup tie on Tuesday night.

Andersen said he can handle his fellow county man, Hojlund when Man United and Crystal Palace clash at Old Trafford.

Speaking to the club’s website, the Denmark centre-back said: “It is going to be fun to play against him [Hojlund].

“He is a young lad with a good character, a lot of energy and really good attributes. He is quick, he’s strong and he has a lot of energy.

“It’s not easy to play against a player like him and I think his start [in England] has been really good. He scored last week so I am really happy for him.

“Hopefully he will score a lot of goals for our national team… but I think I can handle him in the games we are going to play against each other.”

Hojlund joined Man United from Atalanta in a deal worth up to £72million in the summer.

The 20-year-old scored his first goal for Erik ten Hag’s side in the 4-3 defeat at Bayern Munich in the Champions League.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 3 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances