The Moment Davido And Wizkid Were Spotted Having Fun And Hugging Each Other At Lagos Club (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

The Moment Davido And Wizkid Were Spotted Having Fun And Hugging Each Other At Lagos Club (Video)

The many fans of world-famous Nigerians music stars Davido and Wizkid were recently thrilled beyond words.

They were thrilled to witness the rare display of friendship between the two Nigerian music icons as a video showing the duo sharing a moment of camaraderie has gone viral on social media.

In the heartwarming clip, the duo, who are frequently at the center of fan debates over who is the better artist, put all speculations to rest.

The video quickly garnered attention from fans and music enthusiasts alike, with many expressing their excitement and admiration for the two artists coming together.

In the midst of the dancing and chilling, an interesting exchange took place: Wizkid said something, and Davido reacted in kind. Hugs and firm embraces were exchanged, indicating a camaraderie that seemed to transcend past rivalries.

The climax was when they grooved out to Davido’s popular song “Feel,” leaping up and down in unison. In stark contrast to previous conflicts, this video represents the two musicians’ newfound camaraderie.

Meanwhile, Popular music executive, Samklef has claimed that he was the one who told Wizkid to hang out with Davido.

He said he told Wizkid to hang out with the DMW executive at the event.

Samklef wrote on his Instagram page:
“Na me tell wizkidayo make him try hang out With davido today and he listen. My beloved guy Wizzy”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 2 days ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus