Phyna Slams Doctor For Calling Her Ex-convict

Forum 1 month ago

Phyna Slams Doctor For Calling Her Ex-convict

Reality star Phyna has taken on a doctor who called her an ex-convict on social media.

It all started after the Twitter doctor, Dr. Penking described Phyna as a “BBNaija ex-convict” while making a comment on the social media platform.

Penking was reacting to Buju's disrespectful comment to singer Davido.

The Twitter doctor shared Wizkid’s photo while comparing him to Davido in terms of the respect they get in the music industry.

He stated that unlike Wizkid who is given respect in the industry and is seldom disrespected, Davido on the other hand has been disrespected by artists like Buju and reality star Phyna, describing her as an ex-convict of BBNaija.

He tweeted, “Call him proud but No Nigerian artiste has ever disrespected Wizkid. Davido is too available and that is why F list artists like Buju and BBNaija ex-convicts like Phyna would dare disrespect him . All that “Find him for me.” “Find him for me.” dey bring insult”.

This comment did not sit well with Phyna who also took to the comment section to drag the Twitter doctor raining curses on him.

She tweeted back; “Na ogun go kill your papa and mama for me.

Your papa wey be thief you never call am ex convict you dy call your mama wey be public toilet ex convict….. WAZAGA!!!!!!!!”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/277765b1e24916f35b2cf4895a0ff318.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself