Florence Pugh Tours Thunderbolts Set in Behind-the-Scenes Video

Forum 4 weeks ago

Florence Pugh Tours Thunderbolts Set in Behind-the-Scenes Video

After numerous delays, Thunderbolts is finally in production, with filming underway in Atlanta. Florence Pugh, who stars as Yelena Belova, shared a behind-the-scenes video of the Thunderbolts set.

“Hey guys, how are you doing? I know I’ve dropped off for a little bit, but that’s partially because I was whisked off to Atlanta to shoot a movie that I’m not really supposed to talk about,” Pugh said in the video posted to her Instagram. “But I can show you things, sneakily, as long as you don’t tell anyone… I can show you a sneak peek of the set. They’re shooting. I’ll be quiet now.”

Pugh walks around the set while suited up in her Yelena costume. Pugh continues the walk-and-talk by showcasing some of the sets being built. The Oscar-nominated actress even runs into director Jake Schreier.

“I don’t even think you’re supposed to be doing this,” Schreier jokingly tells Pugh. The video then pans to a monitor that showcases Pugh’s Yelena in a scene. Also, the Thunderbolts logo was printed with an asterisk on one of the set chairs, which could be the official spelling of the title.

Watch the entire video below.

What to Expect in Thunderbolts?

Thunderbolts will feature a team of Marvel antiheroes and villains working together on missions for the American government. The team includes Pugh as Yelena Belova, David Harbour as Red Guardian, Hannah Jon-Kamen as Ghost, Wyatt Russell as John Walker/US Agent, Olga Kerleynko as Taskmaster, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.

Harrison Ford is set to appear as Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross, while Lewis Pullman has been cast as Sentry.

Schreier is directing Thunderbolts from a screenplay by Eric Pearson, Lee Sung Jin, and Joanna Calo. The MCU film arrives in theaters on May 2, 2025.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 22 hours ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman