Sarah Hyland to Exit Love Island USA After 2 Seasons

Forum 4 weeks ago

Sarah Hyland to Exit Love Island USA After 2 Seasons

After serving as Love Island USA’s host for two seasons, Sarah Hyland has announced her departure from the Peacock reality dating show.

Through Instagram Stories, the Modern Family actress — known for portraying Haley Dunphy in the hit ABC sitcom — revealed that she won’t “be returning to the island this summer,” as she is currently committed to what she describes as “an exciting project.”

“Well, just got a text,” Hyland wrote. “I’m disappointed the news had to break this way but it is in fact true that I will not be returning to the island this summer. I have committed to an exciting project that will be announced soon that conflicts directly with the shooting dates for Love Island USA.”

Hyland added, “While I’m sad I can’t return, I hope to see lots of love this summer on Peacock this upcoming season!”

Who will replace Sarah Hyland as host in Love Island USA?

Hyland joined the show back in 2022 during Season 4, replacing Arielle Vandenberg. Peacock has not announced who will be replacing Hyland, but TMZ previously reported that Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix will take on the Modern Family alum’s mantle as the dating competition show’s host.

What is Love Island USA about?

An American adaptation of the British reality series, Love Island USA centers on a group of contestants trying their chance at love while living in one villa across an island. The reality show, which originally aired on CBS, first premiered in 2019 and has spawned following seasons, with Season 5 having debuted last year.

“U.S. version of the British show ‘Love Island’ where a group of singles come to stay in a villa for a few weeks and have to couple up with one another,” the logline for Love Island USA reads.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Steve Carrell Joins Netflix’s Four Seasons Cast Opposite Tina Fey
Forum | 2 days ago

Steve Carrell Joins Netflix’s Four Seasons Cast Opposite Tina Fey

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up