Comedian Alibaba And 55-year-old Wife Welcome Triplets

Forum 4 weeks ago

Comedian Alibaba And 55-year-old Wife Welcome Triplets

Popular Nigerian comedian Atunyota Akpobome, famously known as Alibaba, has taken to Instagram to announce that he welcomed triplets with his wife, Mary.

Alibaba revealed that the newborns, all boys, joined the family two months ago.

The boys have been named Aaron, Alexander, and Andrew.

The ace comedian’s post on his account, @alibabagcfr, read,
“Mary and I are happy and overjoyed to welcome our three sons, Aaron, Alexander, and Andrew, into the Akpobome family.

“It’s been two months since they arrived, and as the days go by, we thank God Almighty for these three beautiful blessings.

“We also want to thank our sisters, brothers, friends, uncles, and aunties for all the support so far.

“We appreciate and thank you immensely for all your prayers, love, best wishes, and gifts.

“As we celebrate the essence of the resurrection power in this period of Easter, we join our faith with yours and pray that things of joy will never be far from you.

“God will make all that needs to arise in your favour in this holy period of reawakening.

“On behalf of the Akpobomes, again, thank you.”

Alibaba will be 59 years old in June and his wife, Mary whom he married in 2006 will clock 56 in July.

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 3 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 4 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties