“Influencer war” – Verydarkman under fire, labelled notorious influenza, overconfident, and annoying by TikToker

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Influencer war” – Verydarkman under fire, labelled notorious influenza, overconfident, and annoying by TikToker

A Nigerian TikToker issues a fresh message to the online personality, Verydarkman, while calling him a notorious influencer, noisy voice, toxic, overconfident, narcissistic, and annoying.

In the said post, the TikToker who identified himself as Broda Dapo missed a friendly advice to the online personality, Verydarkman, while explaining that the online personality has shifted his objective from being the voice of the people to a noisy voice.

He explained that he has always been a fan of the online personality, Verydarkman but for sometimes now, Verydarkman has shifted from being who he knew to someone different in action, behavior, and otherwise.

His statement: “Dear Verydarkman, I hope this message reaches you before the iron gets cold. I would have sent you a message on Instagram but the last message I sent, you did not see it, so I’d rather not waste my energy.”

“I saw your comeback video and frankly, I do feel quite disappointed. But before I go into details, let me say this first. I’m a huge fan of your work and I’ve been following you since the days of Jenny’s glow saga.”

During that period, I even fought one of my flatmates because she called you a clout chaser.”

Everyone, except your haters, agrees that your efforts during that conflict sanitized the entire skincare industry and rescued millions of skincare product users.”

He spoke at length about the good things which Verydarkman did.

Moving on, he criticized him for becoming a changed person and deviating from his original objective which he was initially known for.

He added: “Verydarkman, sir, you’re shifting from being an influential influencer into a notorious influenza. You’re gradually moving from being the voice to a noisy voice.”

Many of us, your hardcore fans now have to do the extra work of sieving plenty of stones from rice whenever you talk. Yes, your words still carry weight, but they no longer carry as much weight as they used to do.”

“You’re gradually becoming toxic, overconfident, narcissistic, and frankly annoying.”

He went on and on to add that there has been an emotional decline in the activities of VeryDarkMan and also, he puts or interferes in every topic, even the meaningless ones.

His video, not long after it made its way online, attracted the attention of many individuals who have stormed the comment page of the post to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

Stephen: “He got it all wrong after mohbad death.”

Princess: “His number one problem now is over confidence.”

Alexsparkle: “All of una go dey house pesin risk his neck voicing the truth now as he is making impact everyone is acting all wise Abeg make una rest let him do.”

ADEYEMI IBRAHIM OJO: “to be honest nothing concerns me about VDM, nah this smooth English dey sweet.. make I watch am again with popcorn.”

legitHelyn: “This thing been dey my mind but na English been dey fail me, thank God I see who help me speak my mind.”

𝕞𝕤.𝔼_𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕙ᥫ᭡: “every single fly that passes on the internet. must now have a dinner date with your ring light.”

Alexandra Alexander: “Them don dey carry am travel and connection don enter am head..am go say I’ve nothing to lose..BlessingCEO tell am say popularity dey enter head and d result is here.”

Innocent Okwoli: “people wey get sense like this day, from now henceforth you are automatically employed as my personal adviser…name your salary.”

temitopefash_21: “This is so apt and healthy. i hope he doesn’t ignore it even if he gets to see this.”

Amanda Debby: “You spoke our mind oo….😊Tunde ednut no go see dis one now oo..machete.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered
Forum | 4 days ago

Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 5 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 6 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Box Office Results: Civil War Fends Off Competition
Forum | 1 week ago

Box Office Results: Civil War Fends Off Competition