Alaqua Cox Talks Potential Echo Season 2, Wants To Fight Iconic Spider-Man Villain

Forum 2 weeks ago

Alaqua Cox Talks Potential Echo Season 2, Wants To Fight Iconic Spider-Man Villain

Alaqua Cox, who plays the title character in Echo, discussed what she hopes to see in a potential second season of the Marvel Cinematic Universe series. In an interview with Screen Rant, Echo shared her hopes for what Maya Lopez/Echo’s future holds should the series receive a second season order from Disney+. She also revealed one specific MCU villain she wants her character to fight against: Green Goblin.

“[I’d like more of] Maya’s family. I wouldn’t mind if they went to New York City and all got revenge on those people that have hurt them and also used the powers of their ancestors that they have. I think that’d be cool storyline. And the Green Goblin. That would be pretty cool. I think I’d like to face the Green Goblin,” said Cox.

She added, “I would hope that she’s able to cross paths with other superheroes as well, for example, the Avengers. That would be a dream come true if she was able to meet any of the Avengers or even if she was in Daredevil [Born Again]. We just don’t know. I’d like to see any of those possibilities.”

What is Echo about?

A spin-off to MCU’s Hawkeye, Echo follows Maya and her journey back home, where she has to face her history and reestablish her relationship with her family and Native American heritage.

Echo also stars Chaske Spencer as Henry, Tantoo Cardinal as Chula, Devery Jacobs as Bonnie, Zahn McClarnon as William Lopez, Cody Lightning as Cousin Biscuits, Graham Greene as Skully, Vincent D’Onofrio as Wilson Fisk, and Charlie Cox as Daredevil, among others.

Despite Echo easily becoming one of the fan favorites, the show’s future is still unclear at this point. Echo Season 1 is available to stream on Disney+.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 3 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 3 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’