I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Forum 2 weeks ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

A 35-year-old lady has revealed the bad effects of using bleaching cream.

The lady by name Lebogang revealed that she used bleaching cream on her skin for 15 years. Now, she's 35 and looking far older than her age.

According to the lady, her decision to bleach her skin was influenced by her friends’ lighter skin tones, which she perceived as a standard of beauty.

In an interview with DW’s “77 Percent,” she revealed the extent of her obsession with achieving a lighter skin tone.

“I couldn’t stop at all; I was hungry for that beauty. I even mixed the bleaching creams with my body lotion to lighten my entire body, not just my face,” Lebogang said.

In her words;

“First I was very beautiful light like a white woman but after the effect that it started and I was becoming red and itchy especially when I went outside to the sun and my skin goes completely wrong.”

“If you stop using them, you look like a crane, you look more older because you have stopped using them, they are not good at all.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Age & Career Of Faik Gökçe
Forum | 2 hours ago

Age & Career Of Faik Gökçe

Age & Career Of Lavinia Barella
Forum | 3 hours ago

Age & Career Of Lavinia Barella

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 3 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up