No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa

Forum 2 weeks ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa

Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa of Ondo State has affirmed the authenticity of his certificate, refuting rumors circulating in some circles alleging its falsity.

Aiyedatiwa disclosed this on Friday at the national secretariat of the party in Abuja after he was cleared by the Screening Committee to contest the primary election.

The governor further declared there was no vacancy at the government’s house.

His words:
“Questions were asked and answered and at the end of the day, I have been cleared that there are no issues. Especially the issue that has to do with the certificate that a petition was written, today that has been put to rest.

“My certificates are genuine and authentic. I think it is just a kind of mischief by some other aspirants who find me to be an aspirant to beat, trying to look for a way to discredit my person but that has been verified and put to rest.

“I think the issue really regarding that was a school they claim was established in 1980 and how come I was able to write my WASSCE in 1982. If you are a student of history you will recall that in 1979, when the Governor of Lagos State at the time, Lateef Jakande became Governor of Lagos State, most private schools were taken over and schools were built for the communities. And Ikosi High School that I attended is one of the schools that were built by the regime of Lateef Jakande in 1980. So, it is on record that the school was established in 1980 and at that time I was already in Form ‘3’ in a private school.

“New Nation is in Ikosi while Royal Comprehensive High School is in Ajegunle Ikorodu very close to Ketu. So all of us were moved to both New Nation and Royal Comprehensive High School and some other schools that were affected by flood. We were all moved into Ikosi High School Ketu that was built by the government and that was how we wrote our WASCE in 1982 because we were in the first set. I was in Form ‘3’ at the time, it used to be five years, not now that you have six years for Secondary school.

“So their question, the petitioner is how can a school be established in 1980 and we have a first set in 1982 that the first set was supposed to be in 1985 but he didn’t take time to look at the history. So investigation has been conducted, the schools are still there, WAEC office is there where you can actually verify the subject that I took and the year that I graduated and the school. You just need to buy a scratch card and go to the website of WAEC, it will be there – Ikosi High School Iketu and my name will be there with the subjects that I took and the various grades. So it is clear to everybody that my certificate is authentic and I actually graduated from that school in 1982.”

Asked what his advice was for those trying to pull him down, Aiyedatiwa said there was no vacancy in the Ondo State government house.

The governor added:
“I should just advise them to repent and try to go to the field and work. If they are interested in the seat and the seat Is not vacant, that is why they’re trying to do all that they are doing.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Governor Aiyedatiwa’s Campaign Coordinator Assassinated
Forum | 11 hours ago

Governor Aiyedatiwa’s Campaign Coordinator Assassinated

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 5 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns