I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Forum 2 weeks ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Ivy Ifeoma, a model and girlfriend of Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has addressed allegations that she was dating the singer while he was still married to Anita.

Ivy has constantly been accused of being a husband snatcher ever since the couple began dating, not long after Paul Okoye’s divorce from his wife.

Ivy responded to these accusations on her Instagram story, stating that a lot of people are dependent on false information.

She clarified that she got into a relationship with a man who was unmarried and that she was not involved in their separation or divorce.

According to her, she does not have time to chase a woman out of her marital home.

In her words: “I don’t have to do this at all, but I will cause I’ve never really said a word about it and it seems a lot of you are addicted to misinformation. I met/got into a relationship with a very SINGLE man. I was nowhere in the picture when they got separated or divorced. And I certainly do not have time to chase people from their houses Aburo kwanu m ogbanje. So my dear, yes, I sleep well at night. ATP, any other nonsense you choose to believe/ circulate just means you’re a witch.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 3 days ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 3 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 4 days ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried