Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Forum 1 week ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Star singer, Paul Okoye and his ex-wife, Anita Okoye have shared a cute video while spending time together.

Recall that Paul Okoye, also known as Rudeboy, recently linked up with his ex-wife, despite their divorce, to celebrate their son who turned 11 years of age.

Star singer, Paul Okoye and his ex-wife, Anita Okoye have shared a cute video while spending time together.

The two reunited to celebrate their son’s 11th birthday.

A video that has circulated online shows the moment the singer spent some family moment with his ex-wife.

They were seen poking jokes at each other, and a remark he made about the other lady in the video, got Anita Okoye laughing hard.

The video stirred reactions from cyber users who suggest that they should pick up the thread where they left off and become a couple again.

Check out reactions below:

munaablu said: “E go shock you say ex-wife go don turn side chick low key😂😂

But what do i know?😜🤭”

viola_concept commented: “U guys dragging May Yul in this matter are sick in the head . Rudeboy didn’t get anyone pregnant and married her while still in the marriage. Never publicly humiliated the wife everytin was all in rumors.

Yul did all that and still doing worst and u guy want May to do what ? Ooh my Gosh some of u are just stup$d.”

bellang_ada wrote: “MARY edochie come and learn. Your own na to dey open troll accounts werey”

vals_empire14 penned: “I can bet with my life they still love each other 😂❤❤”

iamamii2 stated: “Ify is a fine girl but I low key wish anita and rudeboy will comeback together”

Watch video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Don’t See Possibility Of Plantashun Boiz Reunion – Blackface Says
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Don’t See Possibility Of Plantashun Boiz Reunion – Blackface Says

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 7 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 7 hours ago