"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Video Teases Return of Adult Swim’s Animated Series

Forum 1 week ago

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Video Teases Return of Adult Swim’s Animated Series

As the return of Adult Swim’s acclaimed DC show gets closer, a new clip from the second season of My Adventures With Superman has been released. It showcases the titular superhero facing off against a new villain.

The 3-minute Season 2 sneak peek highlights the emergence of a new supervillain named Atomic Skull, who is shaping up to be Superman’s formidable foe for the highly anticipated second season.

Adult Swim’s critically acclaimed animated series will return with back-to-back episodes on May 25, with new episodes premiering Sundays. New episodes will be available to stream on Max the next day. Check out the newly released sneak peek down below:

My Adventures with Superman is a “serialized coming-of-age story”

My Adventures with Superman, which hails from Warner Bros. Animation, is a coming-of-age animated series centering on Clark Kent (voiced by Jack Quaid) during his earlier years. Still embracing his secret identity as the Metropolis hero, he is joined by fellow twenty-somethings Lois Lane (Alice Lee) and Jimmy Olsen (Ishmel Sahid) as they navigate their investigative journalism careers at the same time.

“Twenty-somethings Clark Kent, the bright and driven Lois Lane, and their best friend Jimmy Olsen begin to discover who they are and everything they can accomplish together as an investigative reporting team at the Daily Planet,” the synopsis reads.

My Adventures with Superman is created by Jake Wyatt, Brendan Clougher, and Josie Campbell. The talented voice cast of the animated series includes Darrell Brown as Perry White, Reid Scott as Jonathan Kent, Chris Parnell as Slade Wilson, Debra Wilson as Amanda Waller, Lucas Grabeel as Mist, and more.

Clark Kent and the rest of the gang will return for My Adventures With Superman Season 2 on May 25.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shogun Season 2 and 3 in the Works at FX
Forum | 2 days ago

Shogun Season 2 and 3 in the Works at FX

The Thundermans Return Gets Spin-off Series, Original Cast Set to Star
Forum | 2 days ago

The Thundermans Return Gets Spin-off Series, Original Cast Set to Star

Longlegs Poster Teases Shocking Horror Movie Starring Nicolas Cage
Forum | 2 days ago

Longlegs Poster Teases Shocking Horror Movie Starring Nicolas Cage