8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small B*soms & B*tts

Forum 8 years ago

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small B*soms & B*tts

It's said that guys are normally fascinated by the looks of ladies ranging from b0s0m to butt, but when they discover that a lady is deficient in these endowment, their interest and chase for her depreciates.

Beneath are the ways guy frustrate the life of such ladies;

1. They ridicule her in public

The moment guys discover that a lady possess small b0s0m and butt especially when she says NO to their love proposal, they will say... "she no kuku get yansh before", "men don press piano tire 4 her body".

2. They complain bitterly about "nothing to grab" during fore play

Most time guys complain bitterly that there is no fun when having rendezvous with small endowed ladies unlike the elaborate ones. They further emphasize that there is no "pillow" to grab and lean on.

3. They find unnecessary excuse to break up with her

Because they are tired of not getting maximum satisfaction during their relationship, they will give ridiculous excuses like condemning her to be a slut, tag her a gold digger and other things in order to break up with her. You must have seen some ladies opening threads complaining that their boyfriends want them to go for b0s0m/butt enlargement.

4. They praise big b0s0m and butt ladies in front of them

Some guys will never cease to amaze me *chessy* . In order to offset small butt/b0s0m ladies, they will heap praise on ladies with big body endowment just to intimidate their counterpart. Infact they make it look like the huge butt/b0s0m ladies are wife material in front of them.

5. They discourage their friends from wooing her

The way some guys analyse the shape of ladies body, one will think that they hold PHD in women affairs. That reminds me of when kinglekan came to seek advice from me and tosyne2much that he wants to woo a certain babe, we were like ''kinglekan shey u blind ni, d babe no get front and back ministry na? ".

6. They stare at other ladies passing by

It's quite funny that some guys will be staring at other ladies "ukwu" even in the presence of their girlfriend. This is one of the frustrations ladies with small b0s0ms/butts normally face

7. They tag them "Tomboy"
[ads4]
I have lost counts of situation where guys tag ladies with small butt/b0s0m as tomboy. Guys are like; "Me no fit date babe whey e get man body oo". See as she dey waka like man sef

8. They ignore their sexual advances

As vague as this may sound, yes it happens. If a lady is deficient of b0s0ms/butt, and she makes intimacy advances to a guy, the guy will definitely turn her down. This is another frustration dey face.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 4 days ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 1 week ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car