Ahmadu Bello University Agricultural Colleges 1st Batch Admission List Released 2016/2017.

Forum 7 years ago

Ahmadu Bello University Agricultural Colleges 1st Batch Admission List Released 2016/2017.

This is to inform the general public especially candidates who applied for admission in the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria agricultural colleges that the first batch admission list is out for the 2016/2017 academic session.

The following candidates have been offered provisional admissions into the HND, ND, Pre-ND and Certificate programmes of the Division of Agricultural Colleges for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.

All admitted candidates should report to their various Colleges as from Last Monday, 3rd January, 2017.

Each candidate should bring along the originals of his/her credentials for purpose of registration as follows:
i) Original and photocopies of certificates listed in the application forms
ii) Four (4) recent passport size photographs
iii) Birth certificate or Declaration of Age Certificate
iv) Local Government Indigene Certificate
v) Evidence of sponsorship (if any)
vi) Medical Certificate from Government Hospital

NB: 1. Each candidate listed here for Pre-ND must purchase Joint Admissions and Matricultation Board(JAMB) form for the forthcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in 2017.

2. Further admission into National Diploma (ND) will be STRICTLY ON JAMB RESULTS.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 14 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 1 day ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 1 day ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe