#BBNaija: Bisola Says She’s Been Feeling Horn.y And She Left Her Vibrator At Home

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Bisola Says She’s Been Feeling Horn.y And She Left Her Vibrator At Home

During Bisola’s Diary session this evening, Big Brother asked about what happened between her and TTT last night. She revealed that nothing happened between them and they only kissed and cuddled, and they slept off.

Biggie also asked her if she was in any relationship before coming into the Big Brother House.. and she said it was nothing serious.. **That is biggie trying to clear the air about the Alleged “$ex” that happened between TTT and Bisola Lowkey.

Bisola also revealed she’s has been feeling some type of way… as she’s been very “horn.y” and she forgot her “bullet” at home. Biggie interrupted her, and said “Bullet” isn’t allowed in the Big Brother house.. Apparently, biggie didn’t know another word for a “Vibrator” is “Bullet”.

She explained she was talking about a vibrator.. and she asked TBoss if she had one.

Biggie asked Bisola who she misses the most and she said she misses her mother and daughter.

Asked what she misses the most in the outside world, she said she misses her phone! (Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp etc) See reactions below:

Eseoghene @glitzy_cynthia
Bisola said she forgot her vibrator, tboss said she brought her’s but its too loud #BBNaija

wilson irabor brown @wilsoniraborbro
By their thoughts we shall know them….. So How many of you female fans of Bisola uses the Vibrator and cucumber!? #BBNaija #AntiBisola

LENAH. @drotela
#bbnaija hahahaa bisola is in the mood and she left her ‘bullet’ at home ????

ChizzyWizzy.com @iloveoyoyo
Bisola said she forget her bullet at home AKA $ex toy ????? #BBNaija

Bisola is so real…That is what I love about her #BBNaija

— Bee (@Beckyy__w) February 15, 2017

Mabel Uzozie @uzozie_mabel
Bisola has been horny since yesterday morning.. So am not surprised she seeks tboss advice #BBNaija

Ufuoma Olivia Uloho @OliviaUloho
If Bisola was fingered I am sure she would be mentioned it or something close to it?Atleast she didn’t hide D fact dat she’s horny #bbnaija

Mz petite @Nellystunna
#BBnaija bisola is regretting forgettin her bullet vibrator at home on national tv, disgraceful menh, someone wil come nd say she is real

MR. Ikman5 @Ikman5
#BBNaija I swear this big brother na ashawo ? ? ? he wants to know the meaning of bullet from Bisola

Bee @Beckyy__w
Bisola wants some $ex ? #BBNaija

Zichy @zichymonroe
Bisola just said she would have brought her vibrator to the big brother house cos the conji is too much

Cassie_with_Love @TSedirwa
So Bisola was gonna use that vibrator in the house ?????????? #BBNaija

X A B I S O @MarcXabiso
Lmfao Bisola. You did get fingered girl. We saw the footage. Its not entirely intercourse but its something. Be grateful ?????? #BBnaija

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 1 hour ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 20 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 21 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music