Boy in Pain and Anus Damaged After Brutal R*pe by a 20-year-old Man

Forum 8 years ago

Boy in Pain and Anus Damaged After Brutal R*pe by a 20-year-old Man

A 20-year-old man, Mr. Precious Ereta, has been dragged to court and remanded in prison for allegedly raping a five-year-old boy through the anus. The effect of the rape left the boy in constant pain and his anus damaged.

The rapist was sent to prison by a Magistrate Court sitting in Choba, in the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The Chief Magistrate, Ibiere John, ordered that case file be sent the DPP and adjourned till June 29, 2016.

“I order that the case file be sent to the DPP, and the court adjourns this matter till June 29,” the magistrate held.

The incident happened on March 29, 2016, at Rumuekini community, where the accused and the victim’s parents were residing. A source said the charge against the accused had not been read in court, but noted that the act was an offence, which was punishable by law.

A relative of the victim, who said he would not want his name to be in print until justice was done, said the little boy had been in pain since the incident. He said, “The boy can no longer sit because of constant pain. Sometimes, blood and other fluids come out from the victim’s anus.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 11 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 21 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 22 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances