Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo

Forum 7 years ago

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo

Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor shared this wonderful picture of an award she received and termed it the most valuable asset in her home. The actress has always been on the limelight for a lot of controversy especially cuz of her massive jugs and her dressing but this time is different.

In her words:

Most cherished item in my home....#2016 Europe Golden Awards to Cossy Ojiakor, As the most Distinctive African Actress.. Yeahhhh....am unique and very Original..I strive to stand out form the crowd...glad its recognized...but this year Awards won't be about my personality but my works.

last night I rounded up a production as the executive producer...sorry I didn't post production picture....learnt my lessons from power girls... This year we are working hard....harder.... So expect quality, educative and inspirational movies from the stables of Playgirl studios.

Go on girl, you are worth it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 12 hours ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa