D!sgust!ng! Couple Caught Having $ex Under Bridge (!8+ Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

D!sgust!ng! Couple Caught Having $ex Under Bridge (!8+ Photos)

A mother of two got a shock this week when she looked out of her living room window to see a rather unsavoury incident.

A couple of people were having $exual intercourse in public right outside of her home in Bridgwater yesterday (February 7) at midday.

Not only that, but she claims that this is the third time she has seen excited couples fornicating outside her house.

Lara Shoemark said: “I was in my living room when it happened, I have quite a big window in my living room so you couldn’t really walk across the room without seeing it.

“It was really badly raining, so they had stopped under the bridge and were talking, and then they started kissing and suddenly they actually had $ex.

“They were having $ex for about ten minutes.

“This is the third time it has happened, and I have two young children at home and I don’t really want them to see that kind of thing.

“Everyone has said I should have shouted over to them but my two kids were sleeping at the time.”

Mrs Shoemark, who said she didn’t call the police at the time, wrote on Facebook: “Can’t believe I looked out of my living room window to see people having $ex.

“So D!sgust!ng and I am so glad my children aren’t tall enough to see out of the window.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bridgerton Season 3 Poster Shows Off Colin & Penelope’s Chemistry
Forum | 2 days ago

Bridgerton Season 3 Poster Shows Off Colin & Penelope’s Chemistry

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos
Forum | 6 days ago

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship