END OF THE ROAD: Angry Mob Beat, Strip Student Nak3d For Stealing (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

END OF THE ROAD: Angry Mob Beat, Strip Student Nak3d For Stealing (Photos)

It was a day of reckoning for a Business Administration Management student of the Abia State Polytechnic, identified as Okoro Mark Chimobi, as luck ran out on him after allegedly stealing a generator set.

The student was said to have successfully stolen a generator set before he was caught, stripped naked, beaten and paraded with the stolen generator by the angry mob.

An eyewitness who spoke with Abia news stated that “I saw when he left and came back with a generator, I knew he stole it because that is what he has been doing.

”Just the next morning I head someone was caught and beaten on his way to sell a stolen generator when I went to check I notice he was the one.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘He was outstanding’ – Arteta names player that helped Arsenal beat Wolves

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Missing Delta University Student
Forum | 4 days ago

Missing Delta University Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence'