Funke Akindele Launch Joint Business Venture With Husband, JJC Skillz

Forum 7 years ago

Funke Akindele Launch Joint Business Venture With Husband, JJC Skillz

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele said she fell in love with JJC talent when they first met and now she is ready to invest in music career.

The Jenifa actress revealed at their house warming party days ago that herself and her hubby, JJC Skillz were launching their own record label known as Scene One Records.

Artistes signed under the label include Mo’Eazy formerly signed under veteran, Darey Art-Alade. Others are Ruby and Pearl (members of Gemstones), MartinsFeelz and Sonorous.

This will be the first business venture Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz will be running as a couple, tho he already featured in her popular family sitcom, 'Jenifa's Diary'.

Funke poured encomium on her husband as she disclosed to guest at the event that JJC will be running the record label since she knows little less to nothing about music.

“When I met JJC, I loved his talent so much, so, I told him why don’t we have a record label. I don’t know anything about music. My husband is a good producer and singer.

“We went out to look for fresh talent and here we are today,” the actress said.

JJC revealed that the couple are working on a television soap opera called ‘Industreet’.

He said: “They are also stars of the new TV show, Industreet. This is our baby, our project so please support.”

The couple who just moved to their new crib at Amen estate are reportedly expecting their own tiny patter of feets .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 3 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage