Help! I'm Ruined, I was Caught Doing This with a Woman at the Office - Woman Confesses

Forum 7 years ago

Help! I'm Ruined, I was Caught Doing This with a Woman at the Office - Woman Confesses

A woman might be in trouble after she was caught in a compromising position with another woman and now she's about to be set up. Deidre shared the story.

A supplier at work caught me having s*x with my lover. Now he wants to join in. I’m a woman of 25 and my lover is a woman too. We have been working together at a tree nursery for two years. She’s 29 and we both have male partners at home, but we have our best and most passionate s*x together.

We started as friends but then we got closer and everything changed. Falling in love with a woman was very confusing as I’d never have said I was gay. I still love my boyfriend, I just don’t enjoy sex with him very much. I don’t want to leave him.

On a really cold day last month my lover and I were both in the sales office trying to keep warm. It’s a quiet time of year and so we were off guard.

The door opened and in walked the guy who supplies our compost. He saw me and my lover in a passionate clinch. As soon as we saw him we pulled quickly apart but he knew what he’d seen.

He looked shocked at first but then he was clearly intrigued. He joked what a good way it was to keep warm. We all laughed, me nervously, and I thought that was the end of it.

But he came back the next day and found me alone in the office. He said: “Next time you girls are both at it I want to join in.” He’s good-looking and in his ­thirties but that’s not what I want.

I did my best to laugh it off and made out that I hadn’t a clue what he meant.

I told my girlfriend about what he’d said and she said I should have agreed. She is very sexually adventurous and bisexual. She was excited at the thought of a threesome. I’m very distressed about this.

I don’t fancy a threesome with him or with anyone else. I’m worried we’re getting in deeper and people will get to know.

Now my girlfriend is hinting that if I’m going to be such a spoilsport she might as well tell my partner about our affair. What should I do? Should I have a threesome to keep my secret safe?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Box Office Results: Civil War Takes the Top Spot
Forum | 4 days ago

Box Office Results: Civil War Takes the Top Spot

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip