Help! I'm Secretly Meeting My Lesbian Ex-Girlfriend Who Gives Me Hot S*x

Forum 7 years ago

Help! I'm Secretly Meeting My Lesbian Ex-Girlfriend Who Gives Me Hot S*x

A l£sb!an wosman in need of help has opened up to Deidre about a secret tryst she is enjoying with her ex-girlfriend who gives her passionate s*x. She cannot help it but doesn't want to hurt her other partner.

I am secretly meeting up with my ex and we have passionate sex. She is now on my mind all the time but my partner and I have a son and I can’t bear to hurt them.

I’m 25 and am in a same-sex relationship with a woman of 27. Our son is two. Before I met my partner I was besotted with this girl, who is now my ex. She’s the same age as me. We were bedmates and soulmates and I thought we would be life-mates as well.

But things didn’t work out. She didn’t want children and I did, which finally drove us apart. I was heartbroken when we split up but I’d met someone new who wanted to be a mum as much as I did. We both love our son to bits. My partner is loving and kind but I’m now wondering if it was ever real love.

I thought of my ex and wanted to see her so much that I sent her a text.

I said I was longing to see her again just to hear all her news and catch up.
As soon as I saw her again, I just melted inside and knew it was her I had to be with.

She has now met my son and says she’ll be happy to take him on too. We meet up for sex when we can and I’ve now told my partner I’ve cheated on her and my feelings towards her have changed. She says she forgives me for cheating on her and I know she’ll do anything not to lose me.

Each time I try to break free from my partner, she manages to twist it around and I find myself saying I’ll stay. I don’t want to hurt her and leave her with nothing but what can I do? I’m in love with my ex and I’ll never be happy without her again

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 14 hours ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 3 days ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks