How Benin Pastor was Exposed After Sleeping with Married Woman

Forum 7 years ago

How Benin Pastor was Exposed After Sleeping with Married Woman

A Benin-based pastor, Emokpae Great is now on the run after his love affair with a married woman was exposed in Benin. The pastor it was gathered was sleeping with a female church member before their secret affair was exposed by the woman's husband, identified as Mr. Anthony Ehikioya.

The shameless man of God who is now on the run escaped death after angy youths stormed the church yesterday and destroyed all his properties.

Speaking to newsmen how he found out about the incident, Ehikioya said he started suspecting his wife’s infidelity when she refused to have s*x with him for many months.

According to him, he told his children and neighbours to keep an eye on his wife and they placed her phone on call-and-record. Her alleged affairs were exposed after she received a call from somebody and the children played back the recording.

It was gathered that it was from the recording, that the husband heard the pastor telling his wife how good she was in bed and that she should come for sex. Following the discovery, angry youths stormed the Miracle House of God Ministry owned by Pastor Great and broke into it, destroying everything in sight. The youths allegedly discovered charms, female p@anties, photographs of clients and other fetish items.

Residents in the area said policemen from the Saint Saviour Police Division arrested the church’s assistant pastor and took the charms and fetish items found inside the church away.

His father Pastor Great’s father, who gave his name as Robinson, said he was at home when policemen came asking after his son.

Mr. Robinson said he was surprised that his son was accused of sleeping with a married woman, who is also the Woman Leader of the church. According to him, “I am shocked. My son is a prophet.

"Those charms were planted by those that attacked the church.” he said.

According to him, “there is no evidence of my son sleeping with the woman. That woman just came to ruin my son’s ministry. “My son is being blackmailed. They said it was through phone calls. Anybody could have cloned my son’s voice.

“Those people took laws into their hands,” he concluded. The police are investigating the matter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 1 day ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 4 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 4 days ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May