How devil pushed me to kill my wife’s lover – Man confesses

Forum 7 years ago

How devil pushed me to kill my wife’s lover – Man confesses

One Adebisi Akinrinmola who was arrested for killing his wife’s lover has blamed the devil for his action.

The 43-year-old man confessed while being paraded before newsmen at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters on Friday.

Akinrinmola, who was paraded with the dane gun he used for the crime, said, “The incident happened on Sunday, February 19, at Ajebo Village, Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State in my cocoa farm.

“My wife, Fausat was married to me for nine years,but she had no child for me before we separated recently and she went into a relationship with Ademola.

“It is true that an argument ensued between two of us. When we were arguing, he sq££zed my cloth at the neck region and I managed to escape from him.

“He then started chasing me with cutlass. He was the one who pursued me to the farm house with a machete, and I had to reach for my dane gun and shot him to defend myself.

“I regret my action; it was the devil that pushed me to carry out that action.

“I tried my best to make sure Fausat bore me a child but it did not work.

“I still have a first wife who is in Oke Oka, Ondo State and she has five children with me.”

The state Commissioner of Police, CP, Ahmed Iliyasu, who paraded the suspect said he will be charged to court soon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 21 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 21 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident