How Governor Nasir El-rufa’i was Duped – Outspoken Senator Sani Opens Up

Forum 7 years ago

How Governor Nasir El-rufa’i was Duped – Outspoken Senator Sani Opens Up

Senator Shehu Sani who is representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly, has made some revelation on his arch enemy, Governor Nasir El-Rufa’i.

Speaking in an interview with DailyPost in Abuja, the lawmaker representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Senator Shehu Sani, reacted to claims by one, Sheik Uba Abdulaziz Sani that he has defected from his political camp.

He described the invitation of Shiek Abdulaziz by Kaduna State governor as well as the largesse he allegedly offered to him and few others as fraudulent, saying, he neither knew them nor had anything with them politically.

“I do not know Shiek Abdulaziz and he never belonged to my camp as he claimed. Governor El-rufa’i invited him and few others through his S. A ?Political Affairs, Mallam Uba Sani and gave each of them N200,000, a plot of land and a contract for defecting from my camp. Honestly they don’t belong to my camp, hence, Mr. governor has been duped,” Sani said.

The senator advised the governor not to allow himself to be exploited by political contractors, saying, he should watch out for his aides who may take advantage of his nag for crisis to further exploit him.

According to him, there were serious issues confronting the state which required his attention rather than descending so low and wasting those resources that would have been of benefits to the people he governed.

“Without being told, there are issues begging for attention and I expect him to concentrate on solving those issues rather than wasting resources the way it happened,” Sani maintained. ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 1 day ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 2 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido