How I acted ‘James Bond’ to escape fire that gutted my house – Banky W

Forum 7 years ago

How I acted ‘James Bond’ to escape fire that gutted my house – Banky W

Popular RnB singer, Bankole Wellington also known as Banky W, has explained how he and his dog escaped the fire outbreak at his Lekki home.

Reports earlier had it that Banky W residence located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos was razed down by fire.

The entertainer, who took to his instagram page, disclosed that he, “formed James Bond and climbed down from the top floor balcony.”

Banky W also thanked God, his neighbours and workers who helped put out the fire.

He wrote, “Thank God we caught it early enough and the damage wasn’t so bad.. it basically burnt some of the stuff that was around it. So awards, portraits, and some small electronics. But thank God, Duke and I are alive and well. We only had to form James Bond and climb down from the top floor balcony LOL.

“Thank God for my neighbors and the amazing workers in and around the compound for helping us escape via the balcony, helping put out the fire, and helping with the aftermath/cleaning. Thank God for life. And I’m not even upset.. I’m just grateful for life and health and for the grace and mercy of God on my life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 16 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 17 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 20 hours ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help
Forum | 1 day ago

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help