How to Adjust Brightness & Sleep Settings on Android
1 1 Total
Jul 18, 2016 ( Post 1 )
How much of your Androiddo you know? I’ll be showing you a simple tutorial on how to adjust screen brightness and sleep settings on your android.
This tutorial will show you how to customize your phone brightness and how long it will take for your screen to shut down.
How to Adjust Your Screen Brightness
1. Swipe down from thetop of the screento reveal the Notification Shade. Depending on which Android phone you have, you may have to swipe twice.
2. Tap and hold thebrightness slider. It's the icon
that looks like the sun.
3. Drag thebrightness sliderto your desired brightness.
4. Release theslider.
How to Turn ON/Off Adaptive Brightness
Adaptive brightness gives your phone the ability to adjust the screen brightness automatically depending on the amount of light around you.
The setting is typically on by default, but it's easy to turn off if you want to.
1.Tap on the settings button. It's the gear icon in the top right.
3.Tap theOn/Off switchbesideAdaptive brightness.
How to Turn on Ambient Display
Enabling Ambient display allows you to view the time and notifications on your lock screen without having to press the power or home buttons.
1.Tap on the settings button.
It's the gear icon in the top right.
3.Tap the On/Off switch beside Ambient display.
How to change The Sleep Settings on Your Android
1. Swipe down from the top of the screento reveal the Notification Shade.
Depending on which Android phone you have, you may have to swipe twice.
2. Tap on thesettings button. It's the gear icon in the top right.
3. Tap Display>>Sleep and choose the amount of time you want it to sleep.
ABC of understanding your Android.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.
Share it Let Friends Know
1 1 Total
Make A Reply Below!
1 1 Total
Viewing This Page: 1 guest