I Enjoy Watching My Wife Sleep with Another Man - Lagos Man Opens Up (Audio)

Forum 7 years ago

I Enjoy Watching My Wife Sleep with Another Man - Lagos Man Opens Up (Audio)

In a rare development of romance problems, an unnamed man based in the Ajah area of Lagos State has opened up on the pleasure he derives from watching his wife cheat with another man.

Every normal man will bring down the heavens and hell if he nabs his wife cheating but in this case of this man, watching her pants down with another man gives him pleasure.

His marriage is currently 10-years old and he derives excitement in watching his promiscuous wife have s*x as he peeps through the key-hole of the door.

He has sought help with a relationship blogger and adviser Joro Olumofin. Joro attributed his problem to 'Voyeurism', a problem which is curable.

The unnamed man sent a voice message which could be listened to below.

"I am a man from Ajah (Lagos), I am married for 10 years. I have two kids. Last two days, I saw my wife cheating with a man upstairs and I enjoyed looking at them. Every two two days or when I just have an excitement of myself, I went up to see them through the key-hole. I do it everyday. It is an enjoyment for me." (sic) is a full transcription of his less than 40 seconds voice note.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 10 hours ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 17 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 17 hours ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 17 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town