I Love Yung6ix And Need Just One Night With Him – Lady Cries Out!!!

Forum 7 years ago

I Love Yung6ix And Need Just One Night With Him – Lady Cries Out!!!

I wouldn’t say this is the first of its kind in the Nigerian music industry. Towards the end of last year, two of such incidence took place involving the Enugu State born singer Flavor, and the Moneybag’s son Davido.

The situation with Davido was quite similar to that of Yung6ix, being that it also involved a young lady who cried and sought for a way to hug Davido while screaming that she loves him like crazy and want him badly.

Flavor’s case was quite different, as 52-year-old Kemi Olunloyo declared the singer “wanted” on seeing his shirtless photo. She took to her Instagram to post that she wanted Flavor to come over to her crib so that she could SMASH him!!! Jeez!!!

Now, the year has begun with a pretty young female fan crying her eyes out and beseeching singer Yung6ix to come and spend “just one night” with her because she loves him like crazy.

In a short video that surfaced online some days ago, the unnamed girl was seen crying helplessly, as she unreservedly professed her love for the singer, and asking whoever knows Yung6ix to beg the singer to spend “just one night” with her.

Hmmm. It’s crazy, right?

It’s unimaginable what fans can do for their favorite celebrities!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 18 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon
Forum | 2 days ago

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon