If Buhari Returns, Adesina will Crawl on His Belly Like a Snake - Fani-Kayode Mocks President's SSA

Forum 7 years ago

If Buhari Returns, Adesina will Crawl on His Belly Like a Snake - Fani-Kayode Mocks President's SSA

We reported on Saturday that the Presidential special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, to his Facebook page to give elaborate details of his conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday.

"Spoke with PMB a short while ago. Glad to hear his voice. Told me he was resting, but no cause for worry. Said I should greet my family.

"Thanks for holding out against mischief makers, PMB tells me during a phone call today. Said he would call again soon. Gave him best wishes," he wrote.

In a swift reaction, former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that Buhari's SSA, Femi Adesina is under a curse from the Presidential villa.

The influential politician, said that its only Aso Rock curse can make the presidential spokesman rejoice over a call from Buhari, and wondered what Adesina would do when Buhari returns.

Taking through his Twitter handle, @realFFK, the Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Fani-Kayode, mocked Adesina, and wrote; “I heard about Femi Adesina’s reaction to the phone call he received from Buhari and I came to one conclusion: the villa curse is at work.

“When Femi Adesina finally sees Buhari he will crawl on his belly like a snake on heat and offer songs of praise and worship to the tyrant.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 15 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 3 days ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues