Leaked : See Images And Specifications Of The Moto G5 Plus

Forum 7 years ago

Leaked : See Images And Specifications Of The Moto G5 Plus

Last month I saw a couple of leaks of a device speculated to be the Moto X (2017). Initially there were some hands on hand shots , then some renders.

Currently, someone is selling a G5 Plus prototype through an online marketplace in Romania, and the listing also includes the photo you cansee in this post as well as a full list of specs and expected release date.

Let me start with the specifications :The Moto G5 Plus allegedly, is coming in March, which means it may be launched officially at MWC in late February. The phone sports a 5.5-inch 1080p touchscreen, a 13 MP main shooter , a 5 MP selfie shooter, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage, and a 3,080 mAh battery.

It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and has a fingerprint sensor on the front, underneath the display. The model number is XT1685.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
It is Not Enioluwa – US Adult Star Takes Ownership of Leaked Video
Forum | 2 weeks ago

It is Not Enioluwa – US Adult Star Takes Ownership of Leaked Video

I’ve Leaked Videos of You Sleeping With Men - Nkechi Blessing Threatens Verydarkman
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I’ve Leaked Videos of You Sleeping With Men - Nkechi Blessing Threatens Verydarkman

Motor Boy Crushed, Loses Leg As Another Tanker Loses Control In Ogbomoso
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Motor Boy Crushed, Loses Leg As Another Tanker Loses Control In Ogbomoso

I Tried To End The Relationship With Judy Austin But It Didn’t Work – Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie Begging May Surfaces
Forum | 1 month ago

I Tried To End The Relationship With Judy Austin But It Didn’t Work – Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie Begging May Surfaces