Man kills mum for persistently ‘begging him for s*x’

Forum 7 years ago

Man kills mum for persistently ‘begging him for s*x’

A 33-year-old man, Segun Ogunlusi, has allegedly killed his mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi, on Tuesday, December 13, 2016, because she was always demanding that he make love to her.

The suspect was paraded at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday by the state Police Commissioner, Ahmed Iliyasu on Tuesday.

According to Daily Post, the incident occurred at No. 16, Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, Sagamu Local Government Area of the state.

Speaking with newsmen during the exercise, the suspect said he was provoked by his mother’s alleged incessant demand for sex.

He said, “I killed my mother because she has been demanding sex persistently from me. She said if I had sex with her, I would be free.

On a particular Tuesday morning when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen. I walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach and she died.

I poured kerosene on her corpse in a bid to burn her, but the corpse did not catch fire. Later, I dumped the corpse in a soakaway.”

Segun, however, looked remorseful, and said he regretted his action.

“I regret everything I did,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 12 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town