Mmm And Bitcoin: A Bubble That Will Soon Burst

Forum 7 years ago

Mmm And Bitcoin: A Bubble That Will Soon Burst

I have followed with interest the emergence of cryptocurency thinking it could be an alternative source of residual income. the more i try to make up my mind on bitcoin by creating a wallet the more i get confuse. which of these currency will be acceptable in the future with new currency springing up every day all having different exchange rate.

this currency can not and will never be the currency of the future stop wasting your valuable resources on worthless deals that will soon burst. it is scam from the Asian world that have not been accepted by any country of the world or listed as a stock

who determine the exchange rates of this currency? one thing i am very sure of is that it will be frustrated by the USA it can never see the light of the day.

As for mmm the issue is not coming back but how can the come back be sustain. we all agreed that there is no central account anywhere the money comes from we the participants. there is ratio imbalance between GH and Ph, 75% of the participant in this scheme have there money trapped. with enough panic in the system who will be willing to bridge the GH gap, where is the money going to come from? it will be a miracle for mmm to boune back again. I belive in miracle

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Liam Will Clock One Soon Without His Father - Mohbad’s Wife Laments
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Liam Will Clock One Soon Without His Father - Mohbad’s Wife Laments

Dump Your Dollars Now To Avoid Tears, Naira Will Appreciate Soon - Presidency
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Dump Your Dollars Now To Avoid Tears, Naira Will Appreciate Soon - Presidency

Nigerians May Soon Start Importing Yam From China - Perm Sec Laments
Forum | 1 month ago

Nigerians May Soon Start Importing Yam From China - Perm Sec Laments