Must Read: Dear Mr Big D*ck, A Small D*ck Made Me Cum, So I Don't Care About Your Size - Anne

Forum 7 years ago

Must Read: Dear Mr Big D*ck, A Small D*ck Made Me Cum, So I Don't Care About Your Size - Anne

Ifedibia Oluchi Anne, the facebook self acclaimed 'annoying writer' - according to her, in one of her posts she even claims, that her aim is not to be responsible! Yes "Who responsibility don even epp?", this time, she throws shades at men who claims they have massive d!cks!

Read On Enjoy and Share Your taughts!!

I just accepted over 300 friend requests and I have received some bizzare messages from some men.

One of such messages I got goes like this

"Hey,
Am a cool guy"
"With a MASSIVE d!ck".

First off, why does one introduce himself by stating the size of his d!ck? Secondly, who says anyone cares about your big d!ck?

If I inbox a guy and tell him "my boobs are large", he will be turned on and proceed to ask for a picture. When you (as a man) tells a lady that your d!ck is big, she will be turned off and feel disgusted/insulted.

I do not care about your big d!ck. In fact, I have only had a "near- orgasm" experience with the help of a small d!ck. When I say small, I mean small. Regardless of the size, the owner of the d!ck was able to make me gasp, m0an, beg for more and experience partial spasms. So, I do not care about your d!ck size.

ifedibia anne

I have seen men with big d!cks who only know how to thrust in and out of a vagina thinking that is all there is to making a lady cum

Most men have succeeded in believing the notion that a big d!ck is every girls dream.

I do not know the kind of girls you meet, but if anyone is like me, then you should know that I only care for a functioning d!ck.

Save your big d!ck and all those unappealing pictures for the ones who will care.

I want a man with a Big heart
I want a man with Big ambitions
I want a man with Big pocket
I want a man with massive love to give.

Your big d!ck means nothing to me. It's funny how society bashes women for having nothing to offer except their bodies when they are also men who have nothing to offer except Big d!cks.

Now over to you!!, Having a massive Cock, does it really matters in a relationship? Or for a lady to like someone? Please explain with experience

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 18 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 18 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 3 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director