My Wife is a Prostitute, She Moves with Different Kinds of Men - Husband Cries in Court

Forum 7 years ago

My Wife is a Prostitute, She Moves with Different Kinds of Men - Husband Cries in Court

A man identified as Tolani has cried out before a court about his wife's cheating ways after calling her a harlot. This was made public after the wife Funmilayo Oladele dragged Tolani to court seeking for divorce before the Ile Tuntun Customary Court, Mapo Hall, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Funmilayo filed a divorce suit against her husband, Tolani, saying that she did not intend to marry him.

“I want to divorce the father of my child because we were just boy/girlfriend; I had no intention to marry him. However, we dated for five years.

“I was seriously ill for about one year not knowing what was wrong with me but at the long run, the doctor discovered that I was pregnant. My mother asked me who was responsible for it and I told her. Thank God that he did not deny it and after I delivered the baby, he accepted us. We did the naming ceremony but afterwards, I was not taken care of. My mother took responsibility for many things. I have suffered from him a lot.

“What prompted me to take a court action is that he came to me that he wanted the two-year-old child to come and spend a weekend with him and since then, he has not released him to me. I beg this court to appeal to him to return my child,” Funmilayo pleaded.

The defendant, Tolani Omotosho, on his own part said: “I accept the claim; she is a harlot. She moves with different kinds of men and her mother has told us that we cannot marry each other.

“Her character has changed and I don’t understand her anymore. I’ve complained several times but there has not been any positive change. She doesn’t take good care of my child and when I told her mother that I wanted my child, she did not release him to me. That was why I tricked her and my child is with me now,” Tolani told the court.

The case was adjourned.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 4 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 4 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday