Naked 'Possessed' Woman 'Steals Police Car And Leads Cops On A Chase.

Forum 7 years ago

Naked 'Possessed' Woman 'Steals Police Car And Leads Cops On A Chase.

Police bodycam footage has been released of the moment a naked woman stole a police car and led cops on a long high speed chase.

She had originally claimed to officers that she had been sexually assaulted and on drugs, which is why she did not have any clothes on. But the woman, identified as Lisa Luna, later changed her version of events after being interviewed two days later about the assault claims.
In her police interview she reportedly said there were lots of things she could not remember from that day.

"I felt like I was, I want to say, possessed, like I didn't have control," Luna said. "I didn't remember the whole ride until I had sobered up again."

Authorities are now waiting on blood test results to confirm she was under the influence of methamphetamine and spice at the time of the incident.

Luna is facing multiple charges including unlawful flight from law enforcement, possession of the stolen MCSO vehicle, resisting arrest, theft of means of transportation, aggravated assault and false reporting.

After the incident, Luna was taken to a hospital after she was subdued by a "stun bag" when she left the sheriff's truck on a central reservation along Interstate 10 in southern Arizona.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Pamela Anderson Joins Naked Gun Cast for Liam Neeson Reboot
Forum | 1 day ago

Pamela Anderson Joins Naked Gun Cast for Liam Neeson Reboot

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo