Omg! Man in Shock After Catching His Wife Having S*x with Another Man in Their Matrimonial Home

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! Man in Shock After Catching His Wife Having S*x with Another Man in Their Matrimonial Home

A man could not believe his eyes after he walked in on a man having s*x with his wife in their matrimonial bed.

Munyaradzi Maware could not stomach the pain and vented his anger on wife Pauline Nyika, by hitting her with an iron bar forcing her to seek refuge with the police.

However, the wife reported him to the police as he was arrested and taken to court answering to allegations of physical abuse. He came clean and admitted to the charge when he appeared before Mbare magistrate Tafadzwa Miti. He was slapped with $80 fine, failure of which attracts 20 days in prison.

The incident took place in Zimbabwe.

According to H-metro, Maware only challenged claims that he bashed Nyika with an iron bar, saying he only used a whip.

“Your worship, when I came back home I caught my wife red handed sleeping with another man in our matrimonial home and this did not go well with me. I could not control myself but when I assaulted her, I did not use an iron bar as she claims but I used a whip,”
said Maware.

In response Nyika insisted Maware assaulted her several times using both a whip and an iron bar.

“He used both a whip and an iron bar to assault me and as we speak my back is swollen,” she said.

Explaining before the judge, the prosecutor revealed that on 5th November Maware came home around 11pm and found his wife sleeping with another man in their matrimonial home. He could not contain his emotions and he assaulted Nyika who sustained some injuries.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish