Omg! These 7 Photos Will Expose the Deception of Make-up... No.1 Will Make You Fear Women

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! These 7 Photos Will Expose the Deception of Make-up... No.1 Will Make You Fear Women

Many women are known to be obsessed with their makeup and can spend hours decorating their faces. These are some amazing makeup photos from around the internet.

Makeup is treasured by women all over the world. Most women can sit in front of the mirror for hours to make themselves up.

Athough makeup is supposed to enhance the beauty of women, it is now turning into a whole new thing.

Many makeup artists have developed skills that can transform any woman's face to a totally different thing, a thing which has been likened to 'deception' by many men.

These photos are proof that makeup can create a totally different face.

See more photos below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 5 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 6 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage