Photo: A Woman Makes Bread Using Yeast From Her Private Part

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: A Woman Makes Bread Using Yeast From Her Private Part

"I 'm making #cuntsourdough from my vaginal yeast" Twitter user and feminist blogger,
Another Angry Woman (@stavvers) nonchantly announced leaving people mostly disgusted and horrified. As she explained in her blog, it all started purely from her own curiosity. Read that beneath...

"It all started with a fatal combination of a slightly perverse sense of humour, a keenly scientific mind, and touch of the thrush. Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself “maybe I could make bread with that”. And that ticked into, “well,
I’ve always wanted to try making my own sourdough anyway” and then a “fu-Ck, would that evenwork?” and then I got curious and the next thing that happened was I was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with water,"

Can someone say Ewwwwww!!!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims