Photos: "See I Kissed Him cos I Was So Drunk, He was My Crush too" Anne Writes

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: "See I Kissed Him cos I Was So Drunk, He was My Crush too" Anne Writes

Controversial writter on facebook 'Ifedibia Oluchi Anne', who writes all about her real life story returns again with another one, i know you will enjoy this..

She titles this: "I Never Had a Crush On A Man and This is Why"

Before you start reading, see another topic where she says "Mr Big d!ck, I F*Ck with Average size only, So your Size does not matter!!"

Read on:

I never had a crush. I never had a man who I admired and wanted desperately. It's not because no man was able to steal my breath away. It was because I always acted on my feelings.

I am overly emotional and find myself doing stupid things based on my emotions. I could deactivate my Facebook account, delete my what'sapp and change my phone number whenever I "feel" I need a break from people.

It should therefore not come as a surprise to you that I have never had a crush.

I have had one crush. His name was Alfred (not his real name). Alfred reminded me of my ex who I missed dearly and he automatically became my crush. Alfred lived in the same house as I did and I would always stand by my window stealing glances at him. I admired everything about him and desperately wanted to kiss him.

Unfortunately, Alfred was a shy person. He stayed indoors and never really went out. I couldn't strike a conversation with him because when I saw him, he was surrounded by his friends.

Night after night I lay in my bed fantasizing about what it would feel like to kiss him. I wanted to hold him and sq££ze him tightly on my body. These thoughts filled my head and consumed my soul. At a point, my only mission was to kiss Alfred.

We had a party in my lodge and everyone got high. Alfred didn't drink though, he hates alcohol ( another reason I liked him more). I was high and Alfred was sitting just a few feet away from me.

One thing led to another and I kissed him. I kissed him deeply and I felt good. The kiss wasn't the perfect one I had imagined but it filled me for the night.

The next day, I told Alfred that I was sorry kissing him and explained to him that I did it because I was drunk. Alfred didn't mind, he was far too gone and wanted more

Read her Shocking Reasons: Lady Anne hates Virgins!, Do you like Virgins?

So day in and day out, I kept kissing Alfred. Our love triangle didn't last and Alfred later found a new love; one that he actually made a move on first.( story for another day)

I would never have a crush. Once I crush on someone, I make a move on them. I am not one who will lay down begging the universe to give me a man. I go out there and take them

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 15 hours ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara