SHOCKING!!! The Largest SNAKE in the World was Caught Today..

Forum 8 years ago

SHOCKING!!! The Largest SNAKE in the World was Caught Today..

Check Out The Huge Giant Snake That Was Kill in Lagos

A friend of mine told me if i have seen the picture of the huge snake that was killed today in lagos? From her demonstration, i thought is one of her numerous joke that such huge snake does not exist, Not untill i saw the pictures circulating online. The Huge snake was found around the Aboju area of Festac and was killed by some group of men this early morning. I heard it took them hours to kill as the snake is trying to fight back but since the place is too small for the snake he could not move so much. See photos below:
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma