So Hilarious: See 'Photo' of Beautiful Lady Sitting on Buhari's Lap in London

Forum 7 years ago

So Hilarious: See 'Photo' of Beautiful Lady Sitting on Buhari's Lap in London

A photoshopped picture of President Muhammadu Buhari during a recent meeting with the leadership of the National Assembly in London has emerged.

A beautiful lady obsessed with the recuperating leader doctored one of the pictures to insert herself sitting on his laps.

The picture has been trending on social media for the purpose of humour. Nigerians have overtime engaged in social media banters to trivialize biting societal issues and doucing the tension of the economic recession.

Meanwhile, here is the original picture below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding