Too S*xy! U.S President’s Daughter, Sasha Obama Flaunts Bikini Hot Body at the Beach in Miami (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Too S*xy! U.S President’s Daughter, Sasha Obama Flaunts Bikini Hot Body at the Beach in Miami (Photos)

Girls just wanna have fun! Now that Barack Obama is out of office as US President, his daughter, Sasha can go back to being a regular teenager with her friends, and she isn’t wasting any time!

Sasha Obama, the stunning 15-year-old daughter of President Barrack Obama, who is done taking her school exams, was pictured as she stepped out with a group of her best friends, where she strutted her flawless beach body around the coast of Miami on Sunday.

Normally the President’s daughter is always dressed so formally for up-scale events, but now that Barack Obama has moved out of the White House, the teenager is free to let her hair down, and she didn’t waste any time getting out of Washington D.C with her friends.

See more photos of the ebony beauty and her pals at the beach below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 20 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Activist, Fawaz Alabi, Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Activist, Fawaz Alabi, Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos