Unbelievable! Popular Prophet R*pes Woman While Delivering Her from Evil Spirit…See Shocking Details

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable! Popular Prophet R*pes Woman While Delivering Her from Evil Spirit…See Shocking Details

A prophet has shocked people with an unbelievable act after he ended up r*ping a woman he was supposed to heal.

A domestic worker from the former Transkei, South Africa, has suffered a horrible fate.

The woman was left traumatised after allegedly being r*ped by a popular prophet who was meant to heal her.

According to Daily Sun SA, the woman (40) said the trouble started last month when she took a job as a domestic worker in the East London area.

“I worked at the house for three weeks. One day the kitchen sink was blocked and my employer asked a man she knew to fix it. As he was working on it, a snake came out and he killed it with a spade,” she said.
The woman said she started having nightmares that night.

“I kept on dreaming about a girl but I couldn’t see her face. She was dragging a doll and would jump into my bed and strangle me,” she said.

The woman said after many nights of praying, her employer suggested a prophet.
“We went to his house with her three kids. It was very dark and the man started asking me things about my past, which brought me to tears.”

She said her employer and the kids were told to leave the house and the prophet told her an ex had left an evil spirit in her life.
“He told me to find 21 rocks outside and when I came back he said I needed to take off my clothes. He then beganto touch me.
“Before I could even scream, he took out his 4-5 and stuck it in me. When he was done, I ran out screaming for help. An old couple came to my rescue and called the cops.”
Police spokeswoman Warrant Officer Hazel Mqala said a suspect was charged with rape and was out on R1 000 bail. He was due in the East London Magistrates Court next month.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 1 day ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed
Forum | 2 days ago

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed