While Two Prost!tutes Fight [email protected] Publicly, You Won’t Believe What People Did

Forum 7 years ago

While Two Prost!tutes Fight [email protected] Publicly, You Won’t Believe What People Did

Two commercial s*x workers based in the United States of America had a disagreement that escalated into a royal rumble in public.

Two young ladies caused a huge scene in a local black community in America named Bronx as they fought dirty for unknown reasons.

To the shock of people, the watching crowd refused to mediate in the bitter fight as they tore the clothes of each other into shreds. The video that has been circulated on Facebook with massive views.

Strong reports have it that both young ladies were prostitutes plying their trade within that neighborhood.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says