Wizkid's alleged son, King Ayo turns 1 today (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Wizkid's alleged son, King Ayo turns 1 today (Photos)

How time flies!

Wizkid's alleged son, King Ayo is one year old today. The mom, Binta Diallo shared the lovely photos to celebrate her son and wrote;

"Happy birthday to my amazing son??? @king_ayo you have brought so much joy to my life, I'm glad and grateful that you aremy son. I love you so much, and today on your special day I wish u all the happiness in world. A beautiful life filled with joy, love, health, wealth. May you grow up be a wonderful, loving, and caring man. God bless you my king?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 2 days ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 3 days ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan